New Beginnings

We are here to make your stay a pleasant one. Please read this forum for rules and announcements.

New Beginnings

Postby davidparr on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:02 pm

Hey, all y'all! A couple of updates about what is happening in Davidland.

After an amazing ten-year run, Joe Diamond and I have made the decision to wrap up The Magic Cabaret, our show at the Greenhouse Theater Center in Chicago. Our final performance will be on December 27, 2017. You can get tickets here: https://www.greenhousetheater.org/the-magic-cabaret

Next year, I will launch a show at the new Chicago Magic Lounge, which is being built at 5050 North Clark Street (https://www.chicagomagiclounge.com/). That's where you'll find me on Wednesday nights when the Chicago Magic Lounge opens its new home in February 2018! In the meanwhile, here’s a peek at what the new show will be:

davidparr
Pastor of Muppets

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Harley Newman on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:36 pm

Good!
Harley Newman

Postby Silent on Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 pm

I've wanted to check out the Chicago magic scene for quite awhile and I am sorry I didn't get to make it out there in time to see the The Magic Cabaret in person :(

Judging by the sneak peek it looks like the new show will be great. Hopefully I can get out there sometime to check it out!

Wishing you the best in your new adventures, David!
Silent

Postby davidparr on Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:09 am

Thank you! Lemme know if you plan a visit to the Windy City...
davidparr
Pastor of Muppets

Postby Michael Jay on Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:12 am

New beginnings are excellent! I saw the announcement on your blog, David (I check blogs before I check forums), and was pleased to see that you're making a step into the future. After 10 years in the same venue, there is always a certain amount of stagnation. Not that this is a bad thing, but I do believe that it's important to broaden our horizons, from time to time.

Here's wishing you all the best with the new venue and the reorganized show!

Mike.
Check out Top Hat on FaceBook for new and past issues.
Michael Jay

Return to Concierge